What is it?
Spectral Shooter is a software package specially designed to handle spectral data and includes algorithms for pre-processing, building multivariate calibration models, and transferring (e.g., lab to production scale transfer) and maintaining such models.
The latest version includes the following features:
Who should use it?
- Spectroscopists or chemometricians
- Anybody with an interest in inferring chemical composition or physical properties from spectral data
- Anybody with an interest in transferring models between instruments or settings/scales
- Anybody experiencing or anticipating interference from scattering, noise, or temperature on spectral measurements
- Access to unique features not found in other software
- Less time spent on data analysis tasks
- Less samples/resources required
- More accurate results
How to use video:
To find out more information about Spectral Shooter software click here