DoEMan - Design of Experiments for Calibration Modelling*
What is it?
DoEMan is a software tool to simplify the use of design of experiments (DoE) for choosing suitable pre-treatment methods and regression model parameters for calibration problems.
Who should use it?
- Spectroscopists or chemometricians
- Anybody routinely building chemometric regression models (e.g., PLS)
- Anybody needing to compare different spectral pre-processing methods for regression analysis
- Build better models more quickly
- Less time spent on data analysis tasks
- More accurate results
How to use video:
To find out more detail information about DoEMan software click here