The webinar will take place at 3 pm (UK time)
Statistical Impact within the Process Industries
Statistical tools and methods are key to the process industries for measurement, analysis, improvement and control benefits, enabling informed decision making through the use of data.
This webinar will provide an overview to some of the common techniques applied in industry, with statistical software examples, including:
- Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Statistical tests for validation
- Reliability testing
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Modelling, including Regression Analysis and Principal Components Analysis (PCA)
This webinar will be presented by Matt Linsley, Newcastle University and will last no longer than one hour.
If you wish to register please contact Christine Stevenson on Christine.email@example.com